Maasai Warrior Training Experience
Are you up for a life changing experience?
This program is ideal for corporate leaders or a group of colleagues seeking to enrich their lives with a tribal initiation.
Maasai Warrior’s Camp experiences will help you to develop self-esteem, teambuilding skills, increase confidence, and improve your physical health at the same time. You’ll be involved in an array of activities that includes arts, crafts, hiking, and sports. Everything we do is authentic and done with respect to Maasai traditions and culture. You will be a changed person for good when you return to your home country.
Safety is our number one priority. Each of our activities is safe and fun. Some activities are more challenging than others.
Following are activities for this program.
- Learn and experience a warrior’s life
- Learn how to make and use your own warrior’s club, spear, shield and sward
- Learn about lion hunting skills (real lion hunt not included)
- Learn about tribal wrestling skills
- Learn how to track wild animals
- Learn how to make a fire by rubbing two sticks together
- Learn about warrior communication skills
- Learn about plants and medicinal properties
- Learn how to slaughter and prepare a goat the Maasai way
Learn the art of spear throwing
Benefits from the camp
When you depart our camp you’ll walk away with the following:
- Team-building skills that will allow you to work effectively with others
- Leadership skills that will last you for many years to come
- A sense of brotherhood
- Strength, bravery, and compassion
- How to live in harmony in a wholesome environment
The program is administered by well-trained Maasai warriors. Each of the warriors has been involved in a lion hunt. You will have full coaching, advice, counsel, and support from the warriors.
At the end of the program you’ll receive your full warrior regalia that include a spear, shield, sword, club, and more. You must be at least 14 years of age in order to get the most out of the warrior initiation program.
Cost for this program is: $1250 per person sharing a room for 5 days.
Price is inclusive of the following:
- Bed and breakfast in Nairobi
- Full board accommodation at Maasai Simba Camp
- Full board accommodation at a remote warriors camp in the hills
- All cultural activities with the Maasai
- All training materials
- A full day Safari to Amboseli National Park
- All ground transportation, including arrival and departure transfers to Nairobi airport
- All park entry fees, service charges, hotel taxes, government taxes, and levies
- Services of an experienced English-speaking guides and driver Guaranteed window seat in each vehicle with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography
Maasai and Lions
In the past 10 years the Maasai warriors hunted lions as a rite of passage. Today the Maasai warriors are working as conservation stewards and protecting lions among other wildlife in the Maasai country. Education on lion conservation is part of the warrior initiation and training.
For more information about the warrior initiation experience email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simba Camp | P.O. Box 231 |
Emali, Kenya |
Simba Camp © All rights reserved
Learn about ancient traditions and culture.
Training is administered by well-trained Maasai warriors, each with vast knowledge and experience instructing other warriors.
Walk, experience the bush, dig up some wild squash, try a round of club throwing, and learn how to survive in the wildness.
Part of the training will take place at a remote warriors camp in the hills. Enjoy stories, riddles, tongue twisters, and jokes around a big bonfire under a bright African sky.
We'll end the day with a ceremonial goat feast.